1. This website is for the sole purpose of providing basic information and access to Nidhi Choudhary Advocate and Associates (“NCAA”). The contents of this website are neither an invitation to undertake legal work, nor an offer to render legal services.
2. The Firm follows a strict policy against solicitation, and does not tolerate any violation of the Bar Council of India Rules (“BCI Rules”).
3. The ‘Areas of Practice’ and ‘Professional Qualifications’ webpages are published in accordance with the Schedule under Part VI, Chapter II, Section IV, Rule 36 of BCI Rules.
4. The ‘Legal Awareness’ webpage is maintained by the Firm in the letter and spirit of Part VI, Chapter II, Section VII, Rule 51 of the BCI Rules.
5. The Firm renders services only in accordance with Engagement Agreement and Invoicing Policy, both of which may be updated from time to time, in the course of the engagement.