Nidhi Choudhary Advocate and Associates is one of the Best Contested Divorce lawyers and advocates in Jammu. Handle all types of divorce-related matters.
There are different laws dealing with contested divorce for the different section of the Society. Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 provides ground for divorce for Hindus which includes Sikh, Jain and Budh religion. Indian Divorce Act,1869, provides grounds for divorce for Christian. Special Marriage Act provides grounds for divorce for people married under civil law and whose marriages are registered under Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Common Grounds for Divorce
- Divorce on the ground of Adultery
- Divorce on the ground of Cruelty
- Divorce on the ground of Desertion
- Divorce on the ground of Conversion to another religion
- Divorce on the ground of Unsoundness of mind or mental disorder
- Divorce on the ground of Virulent and Incurable form of leprosy
- Divorce on the ground of Venereal disease
- Divorce on the ground of Renounce the World
- Divorce on the ground of Not heard for a period of seven years or more
- Besides above, there are couples of additional grounds for divorce available only to female.
For legal advice, please send us a WhatsApp message or call us at 8899711495.